Personal Data Protection Policy
Information about us: Каlimantsi Properties Ltd, a company , incorporated at Trade Register of Registry Agency under UIDC 148051386, having headquarters in Varna, No 2 30ta Street, tel: 052361673, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about protection of personal data: Каlimantsi Properties Ltd, Varna, No 2 30ta Street, e-mail: email@example.com
Каlimantsi Properties Ltd processes personal data in order to provide better and more diverse products and / or services. We are constantly striving to improve our service and, in doing so, we build strategic business partnerships trying to meet the needs of our customers .
Data confidentiality is of great importance to us and to the success of our business. The security of your data is ensured by appropriate technical and organizational measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, unauthorized use, loss or deletion of information. We collect and process personal data in compliance with the requirements of the law, with the understanding that the processing of personal data is not unlimited and is for a specific purpose.
‘Kalimantsi Properties’ Ltd processes personal data for the following purposes:
-providing (selling) a products( real estate) and/or services related thereto for its payment, as well as in fulfillment of obligations;
-concluding agreements for services and /or products with business partners of the company;
-appointment and /or dismissal of company employees;
Specifically, the processing of personal data is related to:
- identifying the customer;
- management and execution of customer orders for real estates and / or the related services, execution of the respective contracts;
- preparation of an offer and / or conclusion of a contract;
- drafting and / or signing contracts with business partners;
- sending an invoice for the real estate bought and / or related services rendered;
- Ensuring the required full service as well as collecting the due amounts for the goods received (real estates) and / or the related services;
- Notification of anything related to the real estate and / or related services, sending various notifications, notification of problems and / or responding to requests, suggestions, messages, complaints;
- Establishing and / or preventing unlawful actions or actions in contradiction with the company’s terms of reference for the relevant real estate and / or the related services;
- processing by the data processor upon conclusion of contracts, assignment, reporting, acceptance, payment;
- Processing by joint administrators of personal data upon conclusion of contracts, assignment, reporting, acceptance, payment;
- appointment and / or dismissal of company employees, maintenance of a work file.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA IN FULFILLMENT OF OBLIGATIONS
‘Kalimantsi Properties’ Ltd processes personal data where this is provided for in statutory instruments in fulfilment of obligations:
- provided for in the Accountancy Law and the Tax-Insurance Procedure Code and other related statutory instruments in relation to bookkeeping;
- stipulated in Notaries and Notarial Practice Act, during conclusion of a final sale agreement (notary deed) for the real estate and the services thereto;
- to provide information to the court and third parties, in accordance with the requirements of procedural and substantive legal acts;
- stipulated in Measures against Money Laundering Act and Measures Against Terrorism Financing Act’
- to provide information to the Commission on the protection of personal data in relation to obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679).
- Access to the personal data is allowed to other parties and authorities, listed in a law. The above mentioned may request the data in due order in reference to fulfillment of their obligations;
USE OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS
We process personal data to sell a real estate and / or services you have requested from us in the performance of contractual obligations and rights.
Processing is done in order to:
- Identify the customer through a commercial channel;
- manage and execute a request for the real estate and / or services, execute a contract;
- prepare an offer for the conclusion of a contract;
- prepare and send a bill/an invoice;
- provide services and collect amounts due;
- send notification of problems, errors or responding to received messages, complaints;
- protect and safeguard our business, our employees and our customers;
- process billing / invoicing data for purposes consistent with the original purpose of collecting them, in order to provide an overview of our products and / or services;
- performing data processing, including by joint administrators, when entering into a contract, assigning, reporting, accepting, payments;
USE OF PERSONAL DATA AFTER YOUR CONSENT
Consent is the reason for the processing of personal data and the purpose is stated therein. In certain cases the processing of personal data is only possible after prior consent. Upon giving consent, and until its withdrawal and / or termination, we can prepare appropriate product and / or service offers of Kalimantsi Properties Ltd by performing analysis of personal data and / or consumption data.
The consent given may be withdrawn at any time and shall not affect the performance of our contractual obligations, if any. When withdrawing consent to the processing of personal data for some or all of the grounds Kalimantsi Properties Ltd shall no longer use the personal data for the objectives set out therein.
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of consent-based processing prior to its withdrawal. The withdrawal of consent is made in the manner specified therein or by using our contact details.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA WITH REGARD TO OUR LEGAL INTEREST
We use video surveillance on the territory of ‘Botanica’ housing complex, in view of our legitimate interest, in order to protect the property of the company and to ensure the safety of our employees and customers.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We apply organizational and technical measures provided by the law and applicable in our organizational practice to provide data protection to employees / workers, consumers and our business partners. The Company has designated a Data Protection Working Group to support data protection and security processes. For the sake of maximum security in the processing, transfer and storage of personal data, we can use security mechanisms such as encryption and others.
DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
The use of personal data is terminated for contract-related purposes after the termination of a contract but the data is not erased before the expiration of one year from the termination of the contract or until the final settlement of all financial obligations and the expiry of the statutory obligations to store the data:
- Under the Accounting Act for the storage and processing of accounting data (11 years);
- Under the Accounting Act for keeping salary payroll (50 years);
- According to the Obligations and Contracts Act the expiry of the prescribed limitation periods for claims (5 years);
- Under the Electronic Communications Act for storing and providing information for the purpose of detecting and investigating crimes, obligations (6 months);
- Under the obligation to provide information to a court, competent state authorities and other grounds provided for in current legislation (5 years).
SHARING PERSONAL DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
The provision of personal data to third parties is the main purpose of offering quality and complex service – the products and / or services we offer to meet consumer expectations.
Personal data of third parties is not provided before we are confident about the availability of technical and organizational measures to protect this data. In this case, we remain responsible for the confidentiality and security of personal data.
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA BY CATEGORIES OF RECEIVERS
Persons processing data on behalf of Kalimantsi Properties Ltd:
- Notaries and notary chambers during the sale of the real estate and/or services related thereto;
- Brokers during the sale of the real estate and / or rendering services;
- persons hired under a service contract by Kalimantsi Properties Ltd, assisting the processes of sale, logistics, delivery, etc .;
- persons who, by contract, maintain equipment, software and hardware used for the processing of personal data and needed to build the company’s network and to provide services such as technical support, etc .;
- providers of electronic authentication services where a document related to the provision of a product or service is signed with an electronic signature;
- banks for servicing payments ;
- security companies holding a license to perform private security activities in connection with the processing of video recordings and / or the provision of the access regime in Botanica Housing complex;
- persons performing consultancy services in different spheres;
- bodies, institutions and persons to whom we are required to provide personal data under current legislation;
- persons, postal operators, with a view to sending consignments containing contracts, agreements and other documents, and the need to certify the identity when they are served;
Persons processing data in their own name
- competent authorities which, by virtue of a statutory instrument, have the power to request the provision of personal data – courts, prosecution offices, regulatory bodies.
RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Right to be informed
You are entitled to:
- information about whether your personal data is being processed for processing purposes, for the categories of data and recipients to whom the data is disclosed;
- a message in comprehensible form that contains your personal data being processed and information about its source;
- Information on any automated processing of personal data relating to you, if any.
Right of correction
You have the right at any time while processing incomplete or erroneous data to request:
- correcting inaccurate personal data without unnecessary delay;
- completing incomplete personal data, including by adding a statement.
Right of deletion
You may request a deletion when:
- personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed;
- withdraw consent to processing;
- personal data is not processed legally;
- in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union law or the law of a Member State that applies to the administrator.
Right to restrict processing
You have the right to request restriction of processing when:
- you disagree with the accuracy of the data for the period for which we must verify its accuracy;
- the processing of the data is without legal basis, but instead of deleting it, you want limited processing;
- you need to establish, exercise or protect legal claims, and we do not need this data;
- you file an objection to the processing of the data, when there is pending verification whether the grounds are legitimate.
Right of portability
You may ask us to provide the personal data you have entrusted to our care in an organized, orderly, structured, generally accepted electronic format if:
- we process the data according to a contract and based on the declaration of consent that may be withdrawn or according to a contractual obligation;
- processing is done in an automated manner.
Right of objection
You have the right, at any time and on grounds related to a particular situation, to:
- object to the processing of personal data, where there is a legitimate reason for doing so;
- in the case of a reasonable objection, the personal data of the data subject can no longer be processed;
- object to the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
Right of complaint
You have the right to complain to a regulatory body within the EU and the Personal Data Protection Commission:
Name: Commission for Personal Data Protection
Headquarters and address of management: Sofia 1592, “Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
Correspondence data: Sofia 1592, “Prof. 2 Tsvetan Lazarov
Telephone: 02 915 3 518
Web site: www.cpdp.bg
An application relating to the exercise of rights may be filed in person or by an expressly authorized person with a notarized power of attorney. An application may also be submitted electronically in accordance with the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act. Within 14 days of filing, we will pronounce on it. If a longer period is necessary for objective reasons – in order to collect all the requested data, or this seriously impedes our work, this period may be up to 30 days.
CHANGES AND RENEWAL OF DATA PROTECTION POLICY OF KALIMATSI PROPERTIES LTD